The organization aims to improve the efficiency of the Ukrainian agricultural sector through introducing new technologies while allowing talents to realize their potential. Mission goals are achieved by Enabling coordination amongst technology ecosystem, business players, academia and other stakeholders, Accelerating startups and promoting startup-corporate engagement, Equipping residents and organizations with knowledge and technology, Promoting talents and education in strategy & innovations, Empowering stakeholders to create positive change.
A Polish business acceleration program that provides support for seed- and early- stage startups.
Enterprise Europe Network
The world's largest support network for small and medium sized businesses (SMEs) with international ambitions. It has 3,000 experts across 600 member organisations in more than 60 countries. Member organisations include chambers of commerce and industry, technology centres, and research institutes. EEN is funded by the European Commission and managed by the Executive Agency for Small & Medium- sized Enterprises (EASME).
- Expert-led sessions covering all the fundamentals, from ideation to fundraising;
- Expert mentorship from Ukrainian and global entrepreneurs and investors who will provide hands-on support and introductions;
- Access to a global network of mentors, partners, and experts;
- Opportunities to meet angel and VC investors, including through a “demo day” that celebrates your achievements with investors, corporates, mentors, and press attendees; and
- Continued post-program support, after the 4-month program is completed, through alumni-only events and introductions.
Global Cleantech Innovation Programme for SMEs in Ukraine
A project to create low-carbon economic growth by promoting clean technology innovations and entrepreneurship through a cleantech innovation platform and accelerator programme.
GrowthUP Group combines companies and projects in the tech industry and in the venture-investment sector in an attempt to build a stable tech ecosystem in both Ukraine and Eastern Europe, as well as create favorable conditions for the development of the industry, improve the quality and number of players in the market, and connect the ecosystems of different countries through conferences, tech bridges, and networking events.
iHub equip startups with the necessary education and skills, mentorship support, aid in getting investments and high-quality infrastructure so that the teams could focus on creating their own business and have everything they need in order to succeed. They are developing an ecosystem of innovative startups in Ukraine and across Eastern Europe, and raising the quality of skills of young innovators in order to strengthen the social and economic potential of this part of the world. They are nurturing the future generation of entrepreneurs, who will create and develop new sectors of Ukrainian and Eastern European economy.
iHUB is supported by the Ministry of Foreign Affairs of Norway and operated by Seed Forum not-for-profit organisations.
Kharkov Technologies Small Business Development Center
Assistance to innovative economic development, commercialization of the research projects, transfer of technologies, providing trainings on innovation entrepreneurship, holding workshops and conferences, financing innovation projects, introduction of information-communication technologies into the entrepreneurial activities, assistance to Ukrainian scientists in participating in international research and innovation projects including those financed by the European Commission – 7th Framework Program and Horizon 2020 Program.
Kharkov Innovation Platform
Kharkiv Innovation Platform (KhIP) is a communication resource for interaction of science, business and the State aimed at creation of the conditions for commercialization of research products, development of innovation products and services, attraction of investments and raising qualification of specialists working in the sphere of innovation and technology transfer.
LvBS Center for Entrepreneurship
Center for Entrepreneurship is a platform for studying and development on the basis of Lviv Business School of UCU (LvBS) and Ukrainian Catholic University. We will provide your team with necessary knowledge, mentor support and advice of practical entrepreneurs for realization of successful business project.
RadarTech is the first Ukrainian corporate accelerator. They boost corporate innovations, bridging the gap between between leading corporations and promising startups.
Every year Seed Forum educates +1000 start-ups, and lets the best ones pitch to business angels, venture capitalists and other early phase investors world wide - they’ve done this is 57 counties - and are still counting. Along the way they’ve established six innovations centers, called iHubs, in three countries. 500 companies are currently in residence in the iHubs.
Startup Kyiv's mission is to Educate, Promote & Connect young entrepreneurs as well as strengthen connection between academia and business.
Startup.Network is a professional network for participants on the venture market - startups, private investors and professional consultants - helping Entrepreneurs to quickly find the first round of investment for their startups.
Investors - to effectively invest.
Professional consultants - to capitalize on this process, according to these goals, and to build the work of Startup.Network.
If you are an investor who is looking for profitable options of investing in promising young companies, we can help you.
1. Choose the best investment proposal according to your project search criteria. To do this, you will need to submit a search request in projects.
2. Develop a personal investment portfolio, which will provide the opportunity to develop several young companies at the same time, thereby helping to diversify your risk. To do this, you need to request a personal selection of projects.
3. Get all the information you need on the projects that are in the based investment projects Startup.Network
If you are an entrepreneur, which seeks to develop its investment project or to sell the business, using Startup.Network you can:
1. Offer your investment project to hundreds of potential investors. To do this you must leave the search request investment.
2. Present the startup at the event Startup Battle before the Angel Investors and VCs. To get advice on marketing, finance, recruitment and other issues of highly qualified specialists.