For 2020, the BIO International Convention will transition to a new, virtual event format, BIO Digital. This virtual gathering of the global biotech industry provides access to key partners via BIO One-on-One Partnering, educational resources to help drive your business, and the insights you need to continue critical research and development.
The US-Ukraine Foundation Biotech Initiative will cover the cost of registration ($1,200) for two groups from Ukraine.
To apply, send an email to by Sunday, May 10, answering the following questions:
- Describe the work being done by your team/company (include your website and any other relevant information, including team members). What is its commercial significance?
- BIO is a conference designed for companies; why is it important for your work in Ukraine to attend this conference?
- What sessions do you plan to attend and why?
- Have you identified any companies you would like to partner with? If so, what is the next step toward establishing a collaboration?
- How will participation in BIO Digital benefit your team/company and the biotechnology sector of Ukraine?
Groups sponsored by the US-Ukraine Foundation Biotech Initiative will be expected to provide a written summary of their experience within a month of the conference.
Applications for free BIO Digital Student Passes are now open. You must be currently enrolled as a student full-time to take advantage of this offer.
The U.S.-Ukraine Foundation Biotech Initiative attended the BIO International Convention - the largest, most influential biotech convention in the world - in Philadelphia, PA, on June 3-6, 2019.